Sunday, December 7, 2008

As Promised...

A few days ago I posted my top 10 albums of the year. I was also talking about a band I discovered a few months ago, and how they were excluded from the list due to the fact that they really don't have a full length album. Well, I've decided that I should put up some of theur music, because it's basically some of my new favorite music. So, here is some Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker. Buy their EP Welding the C:/, or I'll kill your family. Not really, but you will be missing out if you don't. You may or may not have heard their single "Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole," because it plays on radio stations throughout Ontario. It's their most radio-friendly song, but not their best.

Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker - Drop Around The Clock
Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker - Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole

No comments: